Photobucket

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hide and seek, toddler-style

I've been noticing lately that random household objects have been mysteriously disappearing. It didn't take long for my astute (ha ha) mind to connect this phenomenon with Christian's newfound obsession with "relocating" items to the toilet or garbage. The other day, I went to throw something away, and this is what I saw when the lid opened:


See if you can find all 10 utensils in this photo. You get a bonus for disregarding the 3 very sharp steak knives and not reporting me immediately to Child Protective Services.


I promptly located the little suspect and brought him in for questioning. He caved early in the interrogation, and confessed to the dirty deed. Here he is demonstrating his technique:


Not the face of someone experiencing the least bit of remorse, in my opinion.
At least the cutlery was at the top of the garbage can as opposed to the bottom of the toilet, which is where I found a magnetic dart the day before. Someone (I'm not mentioning names even though I really want to) had peed and THEN told me about the need for retrieval. I was not amused.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...I miss you guys so much!! I'm glad you finally updated. you'll have to check out my blog too:0)

    I remember retrieving some things from the toilet bowl! Think of the memories. LOL

    Burlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh look how big Christian is!!! Last time I saw him he was just a baby!!!! We have got to get together soon!! Miss you guys too much!
    Kids do the funniest things!!! Sounds like something Amaya would have done! I can't wait to see what Ajay will come up with! He already has this little mischievious smile on his face at times! It is quite funny!

    ReplyDelete