Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Different note, different tone

I got another note from a child this morning. It's from my 9-year-old, Quentin.

Here it is:













In case you can't read it, it says, "Dear Mom and Dad [with "Dear" added as an afterthought], Went to school early. Mom, br [crossed out] make me a lunch and bring it 2 me ASAP." He started to write bring a lunch, see, and then decided to specify that I needed to first make it. He's all about avoiding confusion with his demands.

I'm thinking of approaching this in one of two ways: a) either not make the lunch and tell him he didn't sign it so I didn't know who it was from, OR b) not make the lunch and tell him he doesn't pay me enough for that kind of service. Tough call....
(PS: It's his day to go out to lunch with Dad anyway, so don't feel too bad for him that he has such a mean mom!)

1 comment:

  1. BWAhahahahaa! That's awesome! I'd be tossing those same two options, too.

    ReplyDelete