Photobucket

Friday, December 12, 2008

The perfect place to stash evidence?

Remember that cute little girl from the post just prior to this one? Well, that same Little Miss Cuteness, who is almost always sweet and perfect, occasionally gets into trouble. She is a kid, after all. Thanks to that doll-faced cherub, I've got another great item to add to my list of yucky household discoveries: today I found a pair of her very damp, peed-in pants and panties in the overflowing laundry basket of clean (well, not anymore!) clothes. Carincess, as we've taken to calling her, had very carefully hidden them under several layers, and everything around them is now infused with the stanky essence of urine. They'd been steeping for over 12 hours, so the odor is not exactly subtle. I'm wondering what my big kids had to grab out of there this morning, since I haven't folded laundry for a few days and their drawers are empty of several necessities, such as socks and underwear....

Well, I guess I have just been sitting around, filing my nails and reading juicy romance novels in the bubble bath, all the while wondering what I could possibly find to do to fill my empty day. Now I get to go rewash 2 days' worth of clothes. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. ummmmmmm, sounds fun. BLAH! Gagging! All kids are gross! Not sure why we want them soooo bad!! :-)

    ReplyDelete